Joined Jul 31 2010
Do I have an Australian Visa or am I already living in Australia?
Have I applied for an Australian visa or residency?
Do I require sponsorship?
What is my biggest challenge with finding employment in Australia?
I have been trying for a job from back in India, but I have not got a single interview call. Now I am planning to come to Sydney in first week of September for 10 to 12 days (due to financial constraint). I hope to get a job within this period or else I will have to go back and come again only after improving my financial position.
Cut and paste your resume below for assessment and consideration for Australian employment. We recommend removing your contact details and the contact details of your referees if you wish to protect yours and your referees' privacy.
104/B-3, Annapurna Nagar, Adharwadi, Kalyan (W) +91 9833 58 9265 email@example.com
A chartered accountant with well rounded skill-set, seeking to leverage on strong management accounting and finance background. Experience and expertise in planning & expense management, preparing & tracking budgets, project management, management reporting and forecasting.
• Preparation of annual budgets
• Cost owner engagements
• Automation of manual processes
• UAT of systems • Alignment of accounts to budgets
• Customized management reporting
• Project management
• Forecasting of expenses
• Calculated the span of the managerial staff, which helped in identifying the flab in the area of manpower.
• Streamlined the process of wage cost booking, by initiating the creation of additional general ledger accounts which would bifurcate the costs and align the comparison of budget vis-à-vis actuals. Also the wrong booking done was reclassed to the new ledger accounts.
• Prepared customized reports for HR department at a direct reportee’s level, which helped them in taking decisions.
• Time consuming reports were automated with the help of technical team. Appropriate logics were provided and UAT of the reports was done.
• Shadow costing was done for certain outsourced tasks, which helped in negotiating the rates further with the vendor.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Expense Management – Manager Since November’ 2007
Expense Management Department
• Contribution to the preparation of expense dashboard for the top management.
• Preparation of annual budgets of various departments.
• Monthly tracking of these budgets and sending the tracker to the concerned cost owners.
• Undertaking monthly meetings with the cost owners and discussing the areas of concern.
• Preparing quarterly budget resets, and communicating the same to the cost owners.
• Preparing customized reports for certain cost owners based on their requirements.
• Alignment of financial accounting (actuals) data to budgets.
• Preparing forecasts based on appropriate cost drivers.
• Undertaking and assisting on various cost saving projects.
• Attending to queries on any of the above.
Projects undertaken during management trainee period:
Project I – Expense Management Department
• Compared turnkey and non-turnkey set-up processes.
• Analyzed various cost elements for branch set-up.
• Provided an opinion on the most economical way of setting up a branch.
• Studied cost control mechanisms.
Project II - Internal Audit Department
• Reviewed process changes taken place.
• Conducted risk assessment for the changes in processes.
• Reviewed internal audit manual and suggested additional tests (wherever possible).
Project III - MIS Department
• Preparation of various RnR (rewards and recognition – contest) reports.
• Maintenance of these reports until the contest date.
• Attending to queries on above.
Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) Industrial Trainee July’ 2006 to June’ 2007
Payment & Cash Management Department
• Preparing Revenue Allocation Report.
• Preparing Foreign Exchange Report.
• Preparing Collection Throughput.
• Preparing Service Profitability Report.
• Preparing Schedule 16.
• Preparing Customer Tracker.
• Attending to queries on any of the above MIS reports.
Sharp & Tannan Article Trainee May’ 2005 to June’2006
Statutory & Internal Audit
• Crompton Greaves (Fan’s Division), Goa
• Ramee Group of Hotels, Mumbai. (Handled Independently)
• Fitness First India Pvt. Ltd. (Gold’s Gym), Napean Sea Road & Worli.
• S.N.D.T. College, Churchgate & Santacruz.
• Mantralaya – Honorary Audit.
• Godrej Sara Lee, Vikhroli
• Safyeast India Pvt Ltd, Swastik chambers, Chembur.
Attar & Associates Article Trainee June’ 2004 to April’2005
Statutory & Internal Audit
• V.I.P Group : Delhi, Bangalore, Calcutta, Vapi & Erode.
• Inner Wheel School, Ambernath.
• Huntsman Pvt Ltd, Vashi.
NAME OF INSTITUTE PERCENTAGE MONTH & YEAR
C.A. Final (1st attempt) ICAI 50.00 MAY 2007
C. A. PE-II ICAI 54.00 MAY 2004
C. A. Foundation ICAI 63.00 MAY 2002
ICWA Final (Group – IV) ICWAI 53.00 JUNE 2008
ICWA Final (Group – III) ICWAI 52.00 DEC 2008
ICWA Inter (Group – II) ICWAI 64.00 DEC 2005
ICWA Inter (Group – I) ICWAI 66.00 DEC 2004
NAME OF UNIVERSITY CLASS PERCENTAGE MONTH & YEAR
B.COM MUMBAI FIRST (DISTINCTION) 77.00 MARCH 2004
H. S. C. MAHARASHTRA BOARD FIRST (DISTINCTION) 78.00 FEBRUARY 2001
S. S. C. MAHARASHTRA BOARD FIRST 70.00 MARCH 1999
MS Office (Word, Excel) 2003.
Date of Birth: 28th March, 1984.
Father’s Name: Subhash Deshpande
Sex: Male Marital Status: Single
Work Permit: Permanent Resident status of Australia
Languages Known: English, Hindi & Marathi
Interests: Playing outdoor games, listening music & surfing net.