Joined Feb 18 2014
29 years old
Do I have an Australian Visa or am I already living in Australia?
Have I applied for an Australian visa or residency?
Do I require sponsorship?
What is my biggest challenge with finding employment in Australia?
I am currently in need of a AU Visa to relocate there.
Cut and paste your resume below for assessment and consideration for Australian employment. We recommend removing your contact details and the contact details of your referees if you wish to protect yours and your referees' privacy.
House No. 9/648A,
Email: Robson5322@gmail.com India +91 9496823462
To secure a position where by hard work, dedication and the ability to acquire new skills that will advantage any company I work for.
Overall Experience : 28 Months in ITES/BPO (HR and SAP Operations)
1. Burndy Technologies LLC
Job Title : Associate Operations (Hubbell)
Duration : June 2013 – Current
• Process the orders received from the Hubbell Sales team into the SAP queue from different regions.
• Verify the quality assurance and process the sign off to the production team.
• Assist the onshore team in processing their requirements.
• Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.
• Manage all communication with all sales department order and process all customer orders and shipment of products.
• Ensure sharing of best practice among the team to drive efficiency and manage the backlogs.
2. Sutherland Global Services
Job Title : Operations Specialist (Intuit CG Tactical Operations)
Duration : October 2012 – May 2013
• Monitored real time data and made time adjustments to ensure service levels are being met across 11 customer service/sales sites.
• Responsible for all aspects of analyzing staffing and service levels globally for approximately 3000 employees in 9 call centers and 6 time zones.
• Answer business operations questions from all levels of management and make recommendations to improve service level while reducing cost.
• Facilitate weekly meetings with Intuit Clients, all levels of Management
• Providing the interval wise report with performance details of the queue and uploading the FTP files into the client side server.
• Maintained relationship with Intuit and acted as a resource to various sites.
• Performed analysis of all daily operations activities.
• Intuit - Turbo Tax CG Tactical Operations
• COX Communications and Equifax.
Intuit/Centralized Operations (COPS):
• Utilized Interactive Intelligence (ININ)/Oracle for On-boarding/Monitor Real-time/and to generate reports
• Utilized Avaya CMS Supervisor to monitor Real-time/generate reports
Job Title : Process Associate (HR Deduction)
Work Experience : 14 months
Duration : August 2011 – October 2012
• Creating, updating and executing complex operational procedures using advanced tools, while applying strong analytical, technical, theoretical and conceptual skills to perform research and analysis for the onshore team, clients like Chevron ,Ford ,Sony.
• Systematically communicating and corresponding with the onshore team, clients and vendors.
• Adding, modifying and deleting Benefit options based on the requirements or preferences made by participants due to life event changes, on premium amounts, on active work years with company, or during the Open Enrollment season.
• To perform Quality analysis of mainframe files. In case of any erroneous data, querying the Sybase tables for the correct information and making the necessary updates to the files.
• There are various other data extracts that serve as input during the generation of the final output file whose quality analysis is performed.
• This whole process involves extensive analysis work on Mainframe Files and the comparison between the Input Data present in the Sybase database and the Output Mainframe Files and also working out the Payroll file for client’s.
• Completed the Validation and Cross checking of Vendor applications within the time frame allotted and achieved 100% accuracy and turnaround time.
My Sql Database – For pulling up the records of employee’s from the client server.
Citrix - Provides access to all kind of tools to cross check the file data.
Health & Welfare data – This tool is used to pull the details of the employee’s with the complete details including SSN, Deductions, and Coverage Details.
Main Frame – Tool for uploading the duly processed file and to assure that it’s been received on client server.
• Assisting the new hirers for their work related issues.
• Received recognition as a Good Team Performer.
• Participated in Soccer tournament at College level 2010.
• Part of Avaya ID Management Team.
Qualification College/University Year of Passing Percentage
MBA IIBM Delhi Pursuing
B.Com Sienna College of Professional Studies 2011 60%
XII Santa Cruz H.S.S 2008 60%
X Aasia Bai H.S.S 2006 75%
• Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, Internet Applications.
• Extremely well versed on Citrix Application.
• Expert in different Operations Platforms such as Intuit Turbo Tax, AT&T Mobility, United Online Insurance, Private Label, Equifax.
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer.
• Worked on Avaya ID Management Team for the processing the requests to manage Avaya ID’s; which also includes the skilling for the agents.
Date of Birth : 02-07-1990
Gender : Male
Father name : K.V Francis
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Religion : Christian, Latin Catholic
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Malayalam.
Permanent Address : 9/678 A
Mattanchery P O, Kochi 682002
Listening to Music, Travelling, Riding Bike & Photography.
I do hereby declare that the particulars of information and facts stated herein above are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief
Place : Kochi
Date : Robson Francis