|Posted on February 5, 2009 at 11:36 PM|
Maybe you are confident with your skills and experience and just know that you will have no problems securing a job in Australia. However, can you answer any of the following questions?
- What is meant by the "hidden job market" in Australia?
- How long do Australian employers expect my resume to be?
- How much personal information do I need to include?
- Do I need to include my entire work history on my resume?
- How do Australian employers feel about pictures and/or colour on a resume?
If you are now starting to wonder whether maybe you aren't so confident afterall, you should do the free on-line quizz to find out just how prepared you are!
Click on "Quick Free Assessment" on the left menu panel, or click here to do the quizz now!
The results of your assessment are instant, to enable you to implement the necessary changes to your resume right away and improve your success rate when applying for jobs in Australia.