Joined May 8 2012
42 years old
Do I have an Australian Visa or am I already living in Australia?
Have I applied for an Australian visa or residency?
Do I require sponsorship?
Cut and paste your resume below for assessment and consideration for Australian employment. We recommend removing your contact details and the contact details of your referees if you wish to protect yours and your referees' privacy.
n Address: Elefsinion 74 N. Hrakleio 141 22, Greece
n Tel : +30 210 2813031 & +30 6947-404 408
n Fax: +30 210 2813031
n Email: [email protected]
n Date of Birth: 21/09/1974
n Marital Status: Married, with 2 children
[ 1993 – 1999 ] National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
Department of Mathematics
Strand: Applied Mathematics
[ 2003 - 2007 ] University of Piraeus
Department of Economics
Strand: Econometric Analysis
English/Excellent writing, reading and verbal skills
Degrees: Cambridge ESOL First Certificate in English (FCE), Toefl & English courses in financial terminology
[ November 2004 ] GRANT THORNTON
Specific Issues in Internal Audit
[ September – December 1997 ] University of Athens
Statistical Data Analysis
Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications outlined with excellent command of MS Excel and Access, MS Windows, Internet and SPSS
[ 2008 - today ] EURODRIP S.A.
Group Financial Analyst & Investment Relations Officer
As Group Financial Analyst in Group Business Analysis department( main duties) :
· Reporting directly to CEO.
As Investment Relations Officer (main duties) :
· Reporting directly to CEO.
· Daily / Monthly Stock Reports
· Daily follow-up of the register of shareholders
· Major Competitors: financial data & stock performance
· Commodities reports
· Communication with shareholders
· Responsible for the drawing up of the Annual Report
· Responsible for trade announcements and user of HERMES system.
· Responsible for the compliance with the applicable laws of the Capital Market Commission, the Athens Exchange and the Athens Central Securities Depository.
· Responsible for the organization and carrying out of various procedures: successions, stock option, general meetings, etc.
· Responsible for the planning, lifting, maintenance and update of the Investor Relations area of the Company’s website.
· Maintaining and updating information on the organisation's website.
[ 2004 - 2005 ] OPTIMA SA
Monitoring of the operational flows for the company’s departments as regards to their safety and efficiency, suggestions for new procedures or the modification of existing ones, communication with the Capital Market Commission and other competent bodies, daily monitoring of the compliance with current laws and the Company’s statutes, drawing up of monthly reports for the BoD.
[ 2003 – 2004 ] ATHENS 2004
Organization of the transportation for IOC members and the European Delegations.
[ 1994 – 2003 ] Politia Tennis Club
Public Relations Officer
Organization of receptions, training and supervision of staff
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST